Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

herbeautyishercurse aka LilMissSexyDenny - Stickamalog

I Hate: 
Drama, Liars, Thieves, Cheaters,fake ppl,Stuck up people,rude, Also people who dont know how to google shit up! People who lack common sense. Bad drivers. People who judge me before they even get to KNOW me. I do not hate anything, I just have dislikes. Theres one thing i wanna quit!! 

Really, you hate those kind of people.  I pray to that you google this and find out just how all I am going to say is nice things about you how I chatted with you.  Serioiusly, I don't get it.  I don't get many people but its totally weird how you put that on your profile then just are totally cold to someone.  Out the blue and undeserved.

I mean people treat other like dirt all the time right?  Why is it any different online?  All I did was ask a couple of questions and they were anything perverted.  Apparently, there are just some clueless people out there who just don't know how to take things in when its honestly someone being nice to them.  I could just trash her up one side and down the other but I have more self respect than that.  Its like sliding down razor blades into a tub of alcohol.  The pain is searing but it goes away.  I guess that's another reason I let God control my life pray about things.  If I didn't I'd be writing this with anger.  Something I'm not going to do because the person that brought me to write today was forcing anger and judgement upon me.  It seriously wasn't called for with any justification other than she said that I was, "being smart."  

I think I'll write about something else later because I have more interesting things to write about that some little girl who doesn't know anything about being nice.  

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement