Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Check out this blog on service via @atjamie she had run in with paypal's service

I can say that I've had to deal with there customer service before & as for the there claims department it stinks too! I'm still out $200.00 from scam.

PayPal.com - website fail






About a month ago, I started selling on eBay again. For me, this means lots of mailing envelopes, trips to the post office, and PayPal.


Ahh, PayPal!


I am certain there are a number of you thinking about your own PayPal mishaps (and if you are, e-mail them to me!).


But, anyway, in this case, it wasn’t really the service that stunk. Surprisingly, it was more the difficulty of using a business’ website.


So, I had sold items on eBay and had actually made some money! But when I took my PayPal card out of my wallet, I realized it had been expired for quite some time. - Whoops! - Apparently, it had been a while since I had eBayed and actually had to use that card.

Read more at your-service-stinks.blogspot.com
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement