Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Days Now Available! How it works.

If you are looking to get a name, product, birthday, anniversary, or really about anything.  Here is how it works.

 

PHOTOS & TWEETS
I put the information the website tweet & distribute through social networks.

When I wake up that is when I put the media out to everyone I know.

 

VIDEO CLIPS & MORE
I make daily video clips, something fun & light hearted on my Youtube site.  http://youtube.com/jonfun

  I continue to interact with my friends & audience on Facebook and Twitter while sharing the media.

 

Pricing: I sale by the day.  Days are currently for sale.

 

Here is the example.

 

January 1st was for sale at 50 cents.  The price increases double everyday.  Tomorrow is March 30, 2010 which is available.  It is day 89 on the calendar.  So 89 x .50=$44.50

 

You can click the button below to purchase ANY day from March 30 to December 31 because they're currently all available.  Unavailable days will be posted here on the site.  


Posted via web from Cheap Social

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement