Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement

Always the introduction.

I've never taking Blogging to seriously.  As a matter of fact I've almost laughed at the fact that lead news programs use everyday Americans and people across the world as credible new sources because of there experience.  

Don't get me wrong...they have every reason do the such because it could be one of those critical points that they hit that the professional news casters miss.  Such as what the next President should or shouldn't be doing and how to correct it.  There are so many insightful people on the internet and blogs how can we catch them all?   Maybe there should be a unifed RSS site for bloggers.  Like Breitbart has done for the news.  

It seems everyone has a reason to express an opinion nowadays whether it really credible or not.  I guess one person I could recommend who's been writing all her life is Alison Rosen.  She's kick butt youngster in New York makeing the fabric of the earth shake as she writes stories.  Lovely, I didn't even know about her until last October.  Funny isn't it how no one know who you are until your talked about?  I have friend that says that all the time.  At least its true in some aspects.  

I guess I should keep this short because I really don't know what I'm talking about.  Love you all.

Jonfun.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement